- Incremental Free Cash flow for foreign investment
Incremental free cash flow is understood to be the net cash flow from all cash inflows as well as outflows. Over a given period of time. That is between two or more choices of business that are available to an entity. In the case of Groupe Ariel in this case analysis, the following formula can be used to calculate the incremental free Cash flow for the foreign investment (Bernard, & Stober 1989).
Incremental cash flow = revenues-expenses-initial cost
In that case, the two business opportunities that are available for Groupe Ariel are the manual process and the automated process.
Incremental cash flow = 764162100-3500000 -2632571=758029529
- In order for Arnaud Martin to estimate the cost of capital for the investment, he has to factor in the cost of the new automated system, including the cost of installation. The cost of capital for investment should also take into accounts the cost that will be incurred for labor when operating with the automated system as well as the material requirements (Bowen, Burgstahler, & Daley 1986). Apart from that, there will be a need for research and development of the new products that fit the local Mexican market. In the evaluation of the capital requirements, this factor has to be put into consideration. The reason is that it will also require significant capital to help in ensuring that this new investment is effectively operational (Charitou, & Vafeas 1998). Nevertheless, in the event that this investment as taking place in France, the discounting rate would have been significantly different. That is because of the differences in the inflationary rates as well as the exchange rates. That is because, while inflation in Mexico was set at 7 percent in France, they were are 3 percent. In the same way, the distinction would have been necessitated by the cost of borrowing (Cheng, Liu, & Schaefer. 1997). That is because, in France, the banks` prime rate for Euro loams would be set a 4.99 percent. That is not the case with Mexico since the short term peso loans were about 8.10 percent. In the same way, in Mexico, the long-term peso-dominated corporate bonds were yielding at 9.21 percent. On the contrary, long-term Euro-dominated corporate issues at 4.75 percent. That simply implied that the cost would be distinctively different in the event that the investment was taken in France and not Mexico. Further, the prediction on the potential depression of peso against US dollar and the Euro in the period of next five years could also possibly necessitate the differences in the capital cost it was undertaken in France and not Mexico (Bernard, & Stober 1989).
iii. Martin`s advice to management on purchase of new equipment would be that the investment was worth undertaking because of the possible returns which will be realized. The reason was also reinforced by the possibility of cost-cutting associated with the installation of the new equipment (Bowen, Burgstahler, & Daley 1986). However, in the event that the estimations of the cash flow were to be done first in Euros terms, the advice would have been different. That is because coupled with factors like inflation, depreciation of the peso against the Euro as well as the differences in the exchange rate, there massive deficit (Cheng, Liu, & Schaefer. 1997). For instance factoring in the inflationary differences when using the Euro as well as the peso, it is evident that the estimate would have proved too costly hence inappropriate to undertake the investment (Charitou, & Vafeas 1998).
- in the event that the revised future inflation numbers for Mexico provided by Groupe Ariel`s economies were the same as that of France, then it would be worthwhile to undertake the investment. That is after calculating the projected capital required as well as potential revenues in Euros (Bernard, & Stober 1989). The reason is because, in the event that, the inflation numbers for Mexico were the same as that of France, the cost of making the investment would not be very huge, that is because, the differences in the estimate capital figures would not have a higher deviation as it was the case when the estimations were done in peso while the inflation figures between France and Mexico were different (Bowen, Burgstahler, & Daley 1986). The only difference, in this case, would be the exchange rates for the Peso and Euro, which will also be negligible. As a result of that, the cost difference to rollout the investment would not have huge different as it were the case when the inflation numbers were differences between the two countries (Charitou, & Vafeas 1998).
- A violation of the purchasing power parity will further push the exchange rate between the two countries to have a significantly high deviation. As a result of the deviation, the two approaches used to value the project will have a relatively huge difference (Cheng, Liu, & Schaefer. 1997). That would mean that one approach will be highly affordable with greater levels of returns to investment and low capital requirements. On the other side, the other valuation approach will be very costly (Bernard, & Stober 1989). There will be a high cost in capital requirements as well as low returns to investments due to the cost of capital required. That light, there will be distinctively huge differences between the two valuation approaches that bridging either would not be possible (Bowen, Burgstahler, & Daley 1986). The change would be therefore too large to make the entity have an increased consideration for the Mexico based valuation as compared to a valuation done in Euro. That is because, violation of the purchasing power parity would either devalue or overvalue one currency relative to the other (Charitou, & Vafeas 1998). And that is likely to impact the outcomes of the valuations. It is therefore worth noting that, the outcome of such violation of the purchasing power parity might not give the proper reflection of the possible outcomes of the two valuations (Cheng, Liu, & Schaefer 1997).
Bernard, V. L., & TStober, L. (1989). The Nature and Amount of Information Reflected in Cash Flows and Accruals. The Accounting Review, 64(3), 624-652.
Bowen, R. M., Burgstahler, D. & Daley, L. A. (1986, October). Evidence on the Relationship between Earnings and Various Measures of Cash Flow. The Accounting Review, 2(1), 713- 726.
Charitou, A., & N. Vafeas. (1998). The Association between Operating Cash Flows and Dividend Changes: An Empirical Investigation. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 25(1), pp. 5-249.
Cheng, C. S. A., Liu, C. S. & TSchaefer, F. (1997). The Value-Relevance of SFAS No. 95 Cash Flows from Operations as Assessed by Security Market Effects. Accounting Horizon, 11(3), pp. 1-15.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!