|Number||Date||Description of Transaction||Error||Debit (-)||Credit (+)||Balance|
|#107||27-May||Payment for rent||√||$226.00||$301.96|
|28-May||Check card Foodland||$22.52||$279.44|
|#110||2-Jun||Interstate Phone Service||$62.77||$51.44|
|15-Jun||Check card Gifts Plus||$18.99||$437.45|
|#111||15-Jun||Payment for car insurance premium||$246.45||$191.00|
|22-Jun||Transder from Checking Savings Account||$100.00||$91.00|
|24-Jun||Check Card at Gas Up||$12.88||$78.12|
- The account balance on May 30 is $279.44
- With the balance in the account at $123.12, I would not have paid the car insurance premium because it was 246.45, an amount that is greater than the bank balance.
- It would be impossible with the balance on the checking account at $31.44 to buy for my loved one an expensive leather jacket f $189. If I were to buy it, then the balance wuld be a negative of -$157.56 in the account. this simply means that I would have gone for an overdraft.
- For a CD that costs $21.99 on June 2, I would have managed to buy it with my balance remaining at $9.45 after the purchase.
- After withdrawing $30.00 on June 30, the balance that remained was $48.12.
- Check #111 was written with regards to payment for insurance premium to State Ranch
- The bank statement covers the between from December 12, 1999 through to January 18, 2000
- The account number for the statement is 0471-678
- The deposits made amounted to three transaction and the total amount deposited was $1980.68
- The total number of checks that were cleared were three and the total amount cleared amounted to $1340.71
- There were several ATM activity. there were four withdrawals at a total of $80, and two depsts using the AT for a total of $1721.78
- Check card activities was just one and the total amount in the transaction was $35
- One service charge known as the monthly maintenance chargedf .50
- Total of all withdrawals amounted t $1458.94.
- New balance of the account is $14.3.44
10- Did check #182 clear? there is an asterisk means payment pending to be posted and hence it has not cleared yet.
- WHat was the amount of check #183 $53.97
- Did check #185 clear? no transaction was written for check #185
- What was the amount of check #187. There was no transaction that was written fro check #187.
- The personal information section provides details about the account owner, who is the one paying money.
B. The check number
- Your bank’s American Bankers Association (ABA) routing number tells banks where to find the funds for the check.
- Your account number at your bank is another identifier that lets the recipient know where the money for the check will come from.
- The check number (note that this appears in two places) is a security measure to identify each payment and prevent fraud.
- The date line serves as a timestamp for the check.
- The payee line designates who can receive the money.
- The dollar box displays the value of the check in numerical format.
- The amount of your check is written out in this section using words instead of numbers.
- The memo line is a space for any notes about the purpose of the check.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH GRADE VALLEY TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT