Business Data Analysis – Writing SWOT and Recommendations
Business Data Analysis
The Blue Cut Fashion activates in the apparel industry and so far, they have implemented traditional strategies, based on traditional approaches to the market and the stakeholders. Recently however, the chains’ chef executive officer, Mr. James Frost, has decided to implement several changes meant to improve the quality and efficiency of the business process. These changes revolve around modifications in the approach to customers, products, suppliers, intermediaries, partners and sales. A major modification is prone to occur in the chain of distribution and it implies that the company will commence to distribute their products online, through internet based applications and electronic commerce.
This decision has numerous strings attached, both positive as well as negative, gathered up in the SWOT table. Blue Cut Fashion relies on its internal core competencies and external opportunities to launch a new business venture, which will increase the company’s revenues, its recognition and market share by allowing it to enter new markets.
The threats and weaknesses refer to the risks to which the company is becoming exposed and the additional financial efforts they will have to undergo. The manufacturer will have to hire software programmers to develop and actualize the website and databases and will have to ensure the delivery to the online purchased items to the destination requested by the client. This will increase the company’s expenditures.
But all the expenses and investments will either be compensated by a reduction of the costs in stores, either will return in the form of increased revenues, profits, market share and interest from investors.
Before actually launching into the electronic venture, Blue Cut Fashion must first ask themselves if this is the efficient direction for them. What do they expect to derive from such actions and why would this distribution strategy service them? If the answer is a definite conviction that electronic commercialization of their products would increase their sales revenues by allowing them to approach new markets (O4), with little losses and controlled risks, then they should commence the actual launch.
The first steps to be taken revolve around conducting marketing researches to identify the demand for online sold Blue Cut Fashion products. Then, since the company has limited experience in the domain of internet based applications (W1), they should hire the best software technicians (O2) to develop their website and constantly maintain it up-to-date (W2). Also, they must invest financial resources in purchasing the latest technologies available, in order to make the website easy to access and user-friendly (W3).
In launching their commercial website, Blue Cut Fashion should develop a strong marketing campaign highlighting the benefits of the company’s product. The items sold online will meet the same quality standards as the items sold through stores. The company’s brand name and international recognition will represent the promise of high quality (S1).
Another thing they must consider when engaging in online activities is the fact that the customer does not physically come to pick up the desired items, but the company must send them to him. As such, they will have to set the basis for a reliable logistics system. This should not pose major difficulties, as Blue Cut Fashion has already developed partnerships with logistics companies, they will only have to extend the contracts (S3).
3. SWOT Analysis
The SWOT analysis reveals the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats which are likely to affect the outcome of launching the electronic commerce at Blue Cut Fashion. The strengths and weaknesses derive from internal features and amongst others, may refer to financial highlights and previous expertise. The opportunities and threats are generated by the external environment and may refer to commercial trends and technological advancements. All these are presented in the following table:
Table 1: SWOT for e-commerce at Blue Cut Fashion
1. International recognition and favorable image on the market, facilitating as such the penetration of the online market
2. Blue Cut Fashion possesses sufficient financial resources to engage in an electronic commerce venture
3. The existent logistics system could be extended to cover the delivery of the online sold clothes and shoes
4. Blue Cut Fashion employs dedicated workers which produce high quality products with increased attention to details
5. The management and marketing teams are dedicated to increasing the company’s adaptability to change
1. Limited, if any, expertise in the field of electronic commerce
2. No it personnel to handle the operations, therefore the company will have to hire them, leading as such to additional personnel expenditure
3. Insufficient, if any, technologies to support web-based application, generating again additional expenditures
4. Blue Cut Fashion has been shown to encounter difficulties in quickly adapting to change, therefore they might find it difficult to absorb all the changes deriving from an online venture
1. Numerous technologies are being developed to support web-based applications
2. The it labor force is growing and becoming increasingly specialized, making it easy for the company to hire among the best developers
3. The electronic commerce is a growing business segment, welcoming all entrepreneurs
4. Through electronic commerce, the company would be able to penetrate new markets, reaching potential customers in all regions of the globe
5. E-commerce would increase consumers’ interest moreover when it would allow an efficient spending of the time and would eliminate the crowdedness in the stores
6. Success registered by other companies with online strategies, such as eBay, Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Dell Computers (Goel, 2007, p. 2)
1. A major threat is being posed by the still insecure nature of online transactions, which could prevent potential customers from purchasing their products (Ghosh, 1998)
2. Previous failure of other companies in launching successful online strategies might discourage company officials. However, they could also learn from others’ mistakes and not repeat them 3. The electronic venture poses threats deriving from the need to change the organization in terms of rethinking the revenues, reengineering the business, empowering the customers, capturing customer service and expanding globally (Korper and Ellis, 2000)
4. The particular nature of online purchases forces the manufacturer to deliver the products to the destination required by the client, increasing as such its expenditures
List of References:
Ghosh, Anup, K., 1998, E-Commerce Security: Weak Links, Best Defenses, 1st Edition, Wiley
Goel, Ritendra, 2007, e-Commerce, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow, U.P.
Korper, Steffano and Ellis, Juanita, 2000, the E-Commerce Book: Building the E-Empire, 2nd Edition, Morgan Kaufman
Rosen, Anita, 2002, the E-Commerce Question and Answer Book: A Survival Guide for Business Managers, 2nd Edition, American Management Association
Schmidt, Inga, 2000, E-Commerce: A Platform for Integrated Marketing: A Case Study on U.S. Retailing, Lit Verlag
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!